Tuesday 27 March 2012

Happy TWO year old Blog!!

                                               My blog is now TWO years old!



When I sat down two years ago and decided I wanted to write about my child and his autism I never thought I would be so involved in it still at this point.

I chose to write a blog as I like to express my opinions and feelings and to have an outlet for my venting, where I did'nt see the glazed look in the persons eye or their half hearted listening. My blog can't answer me back and can't tell me to shut up either!

With nearly 5500 visitors to this blog and it being read world wide (America and Australia being the most popular) I feel very honoured that my words have made you laugh, cried and given you strength (from many emails I receive telling me so).

                                                                Thank you


I shall leave it at that as I'm very proud of this blog but don't want to appear as a big head or of too much self importance.


Here's to another year - fingers crossed!