Saturday 3 April 2010

Bear in the Big Blue House

This American children's programme has been a part of our lives for 7 years!
It is J's all time favourite programme and over the years I have recorded it on VHS from  the PlayHouse Disney channel, then bought them on VHS, then upgraded to DVD and now record on the Sky+ Box.

It is made by Jim Henson productions who made the Muppets and Fraggle Rock ( I loved both of those as a child). J will watch them endlessly all day every day and never gets bored.
I must say that he will not give this much time to any other programmes, however Noddy does feature a little.

For a child who is nearly eight years old it may seem unusual that he likes programmes aimed at pre-schoolers, but I know he will be watching them well into his teens and most probably adulthood.

I buy a lot of Bear items from eBay as they do not make anything new, apart from the DVDs.

Is it sad that I can sing over 20 Bear songs from the show?! Answers on a postcard please.