Saturday 10 April 2010

Oh great another one

I forgot that last summer J would urinate in the garden. He would go outside as soon as the door was open and stand on the patio and wee. I had to remind myself to keep getting him to go to the toilet every hour so as to cut back on the amount in his bladder when out in the garden.

This weekend the weather has been lovely and so the patio door is open a lot more. I thought he had done a wee out there yesterday, and today I caught him in the act.

Now I know this is not laziness. It is just another of his 'little quirks'. However, even though our house is detached and set well back from the road, we do still have neighbours each side.
One set of neighbours cannot see into our garden as we have such high greenery and trees.
But the other set can.

This set moved in last year, and she was frosty from the start. We both attempted to say hello to her, but were greeted with a nose in the air head turn. I could understand if her house was better than ours, but it isn't - it's smaller and cheaper and semi detached. Bitchy to say I know, but if you are going to behave like a snob, at least have more than the people you are being snobby too!

I am aware of her attitude and so you can imagine my hesitance to allow J outside, as she would probably be aghast at what occurs over here. And to see J, who is nearly 8 years old, but the size of an 11 year, jibber jabbering away in his nonsense language (" awashee har, gwanny gwanny gwanny,a why har anar") , and then urinate over the patio, she would surely faint with horror.