Saturday 26 March 2011

Au Revoir Super Moon ( don't hurry back.)

So this was the moon that caused the manic noises, flapping flapping flapping, almost zero sleep, and restless marching up and down.
I won't mention the WWII bombs that were discovered a few miles away up the coast from us thanks to the super moon and it's extra strong effect on the tides.
To me it will be remembered as that week that saw J become so unsettled it eventually affected all of us in the family, the dogs included ; as they were subjected to J and his over zealous cuddles and neck holds.
It is a different story this week thank goodness.
Still the sleep problems, but then we have had that for as long as my (very tired and adled) brain can remember.
There were of course the sceptics who wanted their name in print in various publications, but then they (as far as I was made aware) do not have an autistic child and therefore can not stake claim to pour scorn on the super moon and it's effects.
Every full moon sees a marked decline in his behaviour as I have blogged before, so it is with much gratefullness that the supermoon is not a monthly or even yearly occurance. I think Clairol Blonde would sell out to cover the grey I would grow from the stress.