Thursday 19 May 2011

The paediatrician appointment

Melatonin. The sleep drug. We might just be getting somewhere. At last!
The paediatrician has agreed to write to my GP and tell her to prescribe it.
As I am 'CC'ed in on any letter sent out to others I will know my GP will have been sent a copy, and when she does I shall be ringing and ringing until she has read it and moves this whole debacle along to a proper conclusion, and one I have been asking for for such a long time.
As for everything else I needed to discuss with the paediatrician, we covered all bases. Nothing was left unsaid. She wrote tonnes of notes. And I fully trust that everything she said she would do, she will, and without me having to nag and moan.
Baby W was in the papoose and fell asleep so I was able to concentrate wholly on our meeting which made a big difference. A good morning all round!