Friday 3 June 2011

Put your right foot in.....

"Oooooooh ee okee cokee, ooooooh okee okee, knees bend, arm wev, wah wah wah"
Yes that good old action song has seen a lot of action in our household recently. Trouble is J only has the attention span of two revolutions of the song, so we sing the same verses again and again.
He's very good at the words, albeit missing out certain ones and mispronouncing others, but any stranger would immediately guess the song from his version.
The actions are a little hit and miss, but hey, it's good exercise for this rather wobbly mummy tummy and I don't care if people think I have left a few marbles in my handbag at home.
I see it that if we all participated in a little more hokey cokey and little less moody mithering the world would be a much happier place.
All together now "oooooh hokey cokey cokey, oooooh hokey cokey cokey" ( I've started you off , now carry on.....)