Monday 22 April 2013

Autistic people in a Google search....

                I saw this photo today on a Facebook Group for autism.
Shocking, isn't it?

 
 
 
I tried it out for myself, and you can see the results on the screen shot I took.
 





             I then tried it by replacing the 'people' with children, and this is what I got....




There are no stored searches on my computer, so this is what Google threw up by itself.
There is concern from many that the original image is not real and has been photoshopped, but it seems odd that I have two totally different results from just changing one word.

Whatever the truth, it still remains that all autists, from every part of our world, should be loved and respected. It's a sad fact that we are a long way from it being actualised.


                                                      And remember this.....