Monday 16 December 2013

Design A Christmas Card At School

At J's school they run a yearly Christmas card competition. The children can design their own card, and the winner will be chosen to be made into proper cards, which we can buy.
J spent a very long time on his. I was his mentor and guide, as he didn't want to focus for too long on it. But, with perseverance from me, he brought together all the little bits, and created a cut out tree, with baubles, a star atop, and tinsel, which had wording on each bit which was relevant to the school.

He won!

The design was sent via online card retailer Moonpig, and came back on a glossy card for me to keep.
He also got given chocolates as a prize.

My posts will be short this month as I have a lot going on. I am still available on my email, for which I try and reply to everyone.

Here are two Christmassy themed Autism pictures....