Monday 17 June 2013

Infectious Laughter

My Boy is such a character.
Last night I could hear him giggling away, and getting really noisy.
I went to investigate, and found him in the bathroom, looking at his reflection in the mirror, wearing one of my fabric make up bags on his head.
His laughing became infectious and I too joined in with him.

I managed to take a photo of him, and his face is full of merriment, with the bag on his head.

It is lovely seeing him so happy, and finding joy in small, silly things.
I did check whether it was a full moon or not, but we have another week to go, so it was just him being a little comedian.

 
 

 
 
I have blurred the photo of him, as I take great care in protecting him, both out in the cold, hard, real world, and also in the online world.
You can still see the huge smile on his face, and the bag on his head.