Thursday 24 June 2010

Feeling hot hot hot

And what does J decide to wear?
Grannys red coat.
Under his cover.
On his bedroom floor.
I have a fan going in our bedroom, one on all night in Os room and windows open to keep the airflow.
But as quick as I open a window, J is there closing it again. Why?! It is so hot.
He has spent this evening wearing Grannys red coat zipped up to his chin and making his happy noises.
I found him dancing his little side to side jig in front of the hall mirror and at present he is marching up and down the landing floor singing "a la laaa fanks gigging". "Fanks gigging" means thanksgiving and is on his Berry Bear Holiday DVD.

I checked on him at 11pm and found him (finally) asleep, but still wearing the coat. Now, usually I allow him his little quirks that help him sleep, but it is so hot, he was sweating in it.
So I have had the task of trying to get it off him without waking him, not easy. But I did and I have put it away so he does'nt get tempted to put it on in the night when he wakes in his usual cycle of sleep.