Saturday 15 January 2011

Hair

Okay, the title may be boring you, but here's a little funny annecdote from J and his little ways.

I recently cut a fringe into my hair style (if you can call a basic all round shoulder length cut a 'style') and upon looking at my reflection in the mirror J ambled up to me to look in the mirror too.
He clocked my fringe and turned to me and his head tilted slightly and a little frown appeared.
He reached out to my hair, took a gentle hold of a section, and pulled it. He continued to pull on my hair, looked puzzled, and then almost shrugged, let go and walked off.
I am not sure whether that was a good remark or not, but at least he noticed (!).

O, my middle son, noticed as well and commented "mummy you look pretty, now". I like the pause and the "now" especially.