Friday 25 March 2011

Lights. Camera. Action.

Oh dear. J has now discovered the video element on the I Phone.
So not only do I have a stream of hundreds of repetitive photos of his hand up at his mouth and the sole of his foot (no I don't know why either) I now have three second clips of him making various noises and replaying them back over and over again.
I spend my time deleting these images and clips so as not to block my memory up and also as whenever I come to upload photos to which I have taken, if I have'nt checked prior to connecting the wire to the laptop, I find me being prompted to upload 234 images instead of the four I was expecting.
Perhaps he will keep this interest for the future and capture his thoughts inside of his head and let all of us, especially me, see what he is thinking and feeling.
If you zoom through his captured images it is almost like an old 'talkie' movie and is quite artistic in it's own right!